Política de envio
- All shipping days are business days. Please note that Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday are not counted as shipping days.
- Shipping days start after 24 hours of process day. This is when the order needs to be picked and packed.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday
- How do I track my order? Once your order has been processed by the brand, you will receive an email from us that your order has been despatched. If you haven’t received anything, please contact us at email@example.com
- Where does my order come from? As a platform connecting hundreds of brands, all orders are dispatched from the brand directly to you. If you place an order with different brands, please expect to receive packages on different days.
- What are the shipping costs and time? This is all based on location and brand. All shipping and prices are quoted at the checkout.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses? You can only have a single shipment address per order. If you would like to ship items to separate addresses, we recommend placing separate orders.
- Is my package insured? From the moment your package is on its way to you, there is no need to worry. All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit.
- What about paying for customs / import charges? Import duties and customs policies vary widely from country to country. This means that we don’t have any control over all charged duties. Duties are charged once the parcel arrives at its destination, all of which must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- How do I deal with import duties? When purchasing with us, chances are that the product may come from a partner/location where duties and taxes are applicable. You can expect this when purchasing from the United States or Australia or when being located in Non-EU countries as Switzerland. As this is something Coalo can’t have any influence on, take into account that paying for taxes and important duties are at own costs.