Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Returned items must be received by the partner within 14 days. We advise you to return your unwanted item within 7 days of time to make sure the package will arrive on time.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your return label / return instruction
- All returns should be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and original packaging included and fit for resale.
- Footwear, leather goods and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damages the shoe box.
- Cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Since made-to-measure orders are based on personal preferences, it is not possible to return any items.
- Underwear and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn.
- If an item is eligible for free shipping, free returns or free exchanges this will be clearly marked on the product page and category listing page.
How can I return my item?
- Contact email@example.com to receive the return label / return information.
- Ensure the item(s) and packaging are in the same condition as they were received.
- Package the item(s) and include a copy of your invoice or order number.
- Include a written message with specific exchange details or request a refund.
- Drop the package off at a returns access point with label attached or at your local post office.
- Keep a copy of the tracking number provided.
- When can I expect my refund? Once your return has been received and accepted by the brand, your refund will be completed via the original payment method within 30 days, excluding the delivery costs if applicable.
- How can I exchange an item? Make sure to include a note in your return with your exchange preferences. Once your return has been received and accepted, it takes up to 14 business days to receive your requested item.
- I received a broken item, what now? It’s our aim that every item arrives in great condition however if you receive a damaged item, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please contact us. We will arrange a return and process a full refund or exchange for the defective item.
- My order is made-to-measure, can I return this? Due to the nature of customised orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customised pieces were damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- How can I find the status of my return? The copy of your return should include the tracking number which you can track here: http://parcelsapp.com/en
- Can I send my return to Coalo? All orders will be shipped from our partners, this means that all returned items should be shipped back to each partner. In case of big returns from multiple brands, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.